I love building long-term working relationships with my clients. So, I’m very excited to introduce you all to my amazing VIP packages. I’ve created these VIP packages to save you time and money while also ensuring your continued peace of mind.
Pinterest Marketing Manager
- My VIP Pinterest Management is not one-size-fits-all. I tailor a strategy that aligns with your writing style, genre, and author persona.
- Leave the pinning to me! I’ll create visually stunning, engaging pins that resonate with your audience. Watch as we drive organic traffic to your newsletter and books.
- Harness the power of collaboration! I’ll set up boards tailored to your interests, get you in touch with other authors, and create a buzzing community around your brand.
- Track your success! With my service, you’ll get detailed analytics reports that show how your pins are performing and engage your audience. These reports will also help you make strategic adjustments for continuous growth.
Elevate Your Author Brand with VIP Pinterest Management!
Are you a self-published author ready to skyrocket your visibility and grow your readership? Don’t look any further—my VIP Pinterest Management service is designed just for self-published authors like you!
Pinterest is not just a platform; it’s a goldmine for authors seeking organic growth. Think about your books reaching readers who are actively on the hunt for their next captivating read! With my VIP service, I’ll unlock the full potential of Pinterest for your author brand.
Ready to Take Your Author Journey to New Heights?
Exclusive VIP Access:
As a VIP client, you’ll receive priority access to new Pinterest features, early industry insights, and tailored advice to stay ahead in the ever-evolving world of book marketing.
Get Started Today:
Ready to take your Pinterest presence to the next level and make your author brand shine? Get in on my VIP Pinterest Management service now! Hurry, spaces are running out.
Be part of the successful self-published authors who’ve discovered the magic of Pinterest. Let’s dive into this journey together – where your stories shine and your readership skyrockets!
“Kim is superb and goes above and beyond in delivering insightful and helpful feedback. She has a brilliant eye for detail, including plot inconsistencies and flawed characterisations. She is professional, with a quick turnaround, and I trust her work completely.
Gold Star Book Package
- A 1-2-1 consultation call via Zoom to get to know each other and chat about your publishing goals and editing preferences.
- An edit of your manuscript which includes one round of revisions.
- A bespoke style guide for your book
- A tracked changes how-to guide
- An editorial report with feedback and recommendations
- A proofread of your back matter (the book’s blurb)
- The option to pay monthly
GET READY TO PUBLISH LIKE A BESTSELLER
The Gold Star package combines developmental editing and copy editing with access to a highly recommended proofreader to ensure your book meets the editorial standards of the publishing industry and is something you will be truly proud to put your name against. With the Gold Star book package, you get the full VIP experience.
After hundreds of re-writes, late nights, and copious cups of tea, your final draft is ready! Let’s work together to give it the professional polish it deserves.
Writing a book is no little thing—it’s epic! Which is why I have designed a package to give you and your final draft the ultimate editorial treatment. If you want your self-published book to have the same high standards as traditionally published titles, then this is the service for you.
How does it work?
1. First, you email me with some basic details about your book − what it’s about, number of words, and estimated timeframe.
We have a 1-2-1 chat via Zoom where you tell me a bit more about your book and who you’re writing it for. I explain the editing process and we go through your style preferences.
2. When the time comes, send me your draft and I get to work on the first round of edits.
When I’ve finished my thing, you’ll receive a copy of your edited manuscript with tracked changes and a ‘clean’ version. You’ll also get a personalised style guide and an editorial report with comments, queries, and any recommendations.
3. This is your turn to go over the edits and make any further changes if necessary.
Send your revised manuscript back to me once you’re happy with your revisions. I’ll check it again to make sure everything is in order and ready for formatting.
4. Woo! Your manuscript is now ready to send to your formatter.
They’ll transform your Word document into a print and e-version of your book. It’s a very exciting stage! You’ll see your final draft look like a real book!
5. Once your formatter has done their thing, I’ll give your book a final quality check (aka the post-production proofread).
That’s it! You’ll be able to press ‘publish’ with confidence knowing that you and your team have collaborated to produce a reader-ready novel.
I’ll support you right up to publication day and beyond! So, if you have any questions or want a second opinion on anything during this process, please, don’t hesitate to get in touch—my inbox is always open.
How long does the whole process take?
That’s a great question! In truth, it depends on how long your book is, the length of time you need to make any revisions, and how long your formatter needs. However, I know that’s not helpful, so in terms of my side of the process, I would plan for 4 weeks for the first copy edit and then around 3 weeks to allow me to edit after your revisions. Then final proofreading phase, after formatting, usually takes about 2 weeks.
Help! I don’t have a formatter or cover designer. Can you recommend anyone?
Of course! How your book looks, both inside and outside is a vital element of self-publishing, so finding the right professionals for this stage is essential. I’m more than happy to put you in touch with cover designers and book formatters in my professional network.
Do you edit books in US-style English?
Yes, I do! I have edited in American, British and Canadian English for independent writers.
To provide you with the best service, I need to be familiar with your genre. Therefore, I only accept manuscripts that fall under one of my specialisms:
A mystery where the protagonist is an amateur sleuth or private investigator. Any violence or sex scenes happen “off-page”.
Paranormal Women’s Fiction
Paranormal, urban fantasy, paranormal romance or magical realism where the protagonist is over 40-years-old.
Romance that focuses on love and relationships but includes elements beyond the range of scientific explanation (the paranormal bit).
These stories take place in contemporary urban settings and include mythical creatures and magical elements. Romance may be present, but it isn’t the main crux.
Or a novel that blends the genres within my specialisms. For example a cosy paranormal mystery, or a cosy mystery where the protagonist is an older woman (+40s).
YA novels, children’s literature, and non-fiction are not my areas of expertise. However, I can still use my editing skills in these genres.